Tuesday 29 January 2013

Oh Sweet sweet... what?

Hey Loves. I know i don't do reviews often but I've decided to start.

Sweet Evil

Wendy Higgins

So a few days ago I started reading this breathtaking novel. It took me only two days to finish as I couldn't manage to put the amazing thing down even though it caused me to lose focus during school. The book is filled with romance, horror and I won't forget to mention the red, hot passion that pretty much engulfs each chapter and kept me at the edge of my seat throughout the 447 pages of thrill and delight. Anna Whitt was born with extraordinary powers beyond the capability of any normal human being. Her life was pretty much a guessing game until she meets Kaiden Rowe, the sexy drummer from Lascivious, who sheds some light to her strange powers and abilities. He's dangerous and anything but a good boy, while she's the goody goody in high school who has a strange magnetic pull towards drugs and alcohol. This paranormal book had me dreaming about forbidden romances for quite some time. This is truly a fantastic read and whoever loves stories about Good and evil, angels and demons will love this captivating first novel of the series. Please do yourselves a favor and read it as soon as you can. 

Click Wendy Higgins for her blog page.

This is the first book of a series, go look at her blog for the name, and details of the second book. She also has some amazing giveaways. 


Picture is a tad blurry (from Google images). 

1 comment: