Tuesday 18 September 2012

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while!!


I'm suuuuper busy right now with play rehearsals (burlesque themed) so we have to wear really "sexy" outfits. The play is a bit too provocative for an average Highschool  play if you ask me, but whatever, as a Drama student I've learned to just roll with whatever they make me do. I have to admit that this is one that may go down in Ashton history!! I'll post pics ASAP. Well anyway, right now I'm craving the ocean and the beautiful waves, and obviously to be side by side with my surfboard, but the waves have been bad lately so haven't been able to go out! 


The amazing beach front in DURBAN!!

4 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks I've been away so had't had the chance to blog in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was unusual. І just ωrote an really lοng comment
    but after I clicked submit my cοmment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not wгіting all thаt oνeг again.

    Rеgardlesѕ, just ωanted tο say superb blog!



    My ρage ... my website
    My page > http://lotteryaudit.freeblogit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Okay thanks! I'm glad you like it! x

    ReplyDelete