Tuesday 2 October 2012

Hello again!

Remember on my first post I mentioned that I was in the school production? We'll here's a picture to show you how that turned out...


My group onstage

The production was amazing and I had loads of fun at rehearsals, the long hours of practice were definitely worth it at the end of the day. We had two shows at first, but we squeezed in another because it was so fully booked. We had a show on the Wednesday, Thursday afternoon and Thursday night. Everyone was amazing on the night! Jess, from Thefamousjess.blogspot.com  also joined the play and played the piano!!

The reason I haven't been posting in a while is because I was on Holiday with my family and my boyfriend...


My boy and I in the bush somewhere in the middle of nowhere...


I'll post again soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment