Wednesday 10 October 2012

I Heart this Market!!!!!

Sorry for posting so late, but as I said my computer has been giving me some problems...

I went to i heart market and bought a few interesting items...

Some must see stalls!


My crazy friends rocking the record table!


The most AMAZING tasting macaroons EVER!!


Yours truly, getting an awesome henna design on my foot! (It smudged after a little while).


Soap that smelled very...fruuuuiiiityyyy!


The thrift collection... visit www.thethriftcollection.com for some amazing bargains!

Now for the things I actually bought!


My puuuurple backpack that cost me a little fortune...


A beautiful white, lase dress with a school girl type collar.


My controversial rock star shorts! (controversial because no one besides me liked them).


Me wearing the dress...

Behind the scenes...


A yummy McFlurry on the way home for all of us!


The scary stuff we do when we are bored.. that's me in the red and black top btw.


The mess in my room after we all unloaded our hot new buys... (My boy is the blondie).


And now...

I hope you enjoyed my I Heart Market presentation.. You can follow I Heart Market on http://iheartmarket.blogspot.com/ Next time I'll try not to get my feet in the shots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment