Sunday 28 October 2012

The Debutantes Ball

Hey hey everyone so on Friday was the debs ball (held at Collisheen estate), first of all here are a few pics...














Us girls and our dates (I'm in silver).
My date and I (Colben Holmes).
















Colben and I again, here you get a better view of my dress.


The night was amazing, the food was great and the music was good. I did not make it into the top 10 because I didn't raise enough funds, I raised about R2600. All together the Debutantes and Squires program raised over R55 000. The money was handed to the charities and the top ten and top three debutantes and squires were named. 

The top 3 debutantes and squires, 3rd place is Rynarhdt Botha (left), 2nd place is Gabby Kater (right) and 1st place is Angie De Agrela (middle).

My dress was a silver mermaid style gown (sleeveless) My boyfriend's suit was a black slim fit with a skinny tie. Most of the dresses were rented in a place in durban called Cinderella's and Colben's suit was rented at a place called Suit Yourself. Both places are situated in Kensington Square in Durban North. My shoes were brought from Zara.

Congratulations to the Top 3 and all the Debs and Squires for raising money for the less fortunate! Lets make next year an even better one!  



No comments:

Post a Comment