Monday 8 April 2013

Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto

Is love a great enough power against evil?

This book brought me to tears throughout as Beth struggles to keep the heavens from tearing her newly formed marriage with Xavier (a human boy) apart. A dangerous force is after them, will she be smart enough to do whats right?

This is the final book in the Halo series and I must say it is so beautifully written, the emotions just poured out of me. It is brilliant and unlike other books there is a message within the writing in the entire series. It teaches you about religion, friends, family and love. I'm depressed the series is over, the book only took me 2 days to read, not because it was short, but because I couldn't manage to put it down. I stayed up until 1 a.m reading it 'last night'.
The amazing thing is, Bethany is an angel but her romance with Xavier is so real, anyone can relate to it. If you're in a relationship while reading this, i'm sure you'll find something in common with Beth and Xaviar.

Please read this series. Halo, Hades and Heaven.

I apologize for the quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment