Sunday 7 April 2013

Night World by L.J Smith

I might have mentioned before that L.J is my favorite author of all tie. She is known for the Night World series and of course Vampire Diaries (which I haven't read, and am not planning to, but that's a different story for another day.)

I had to re-read the series because after a decade, the final book in the Night World is being released sometime this year and I just wanted to remind myself what happened. It took me about a month to finish it.
I have no complaints about the series but you can see that it was some of her earlier work, it was published in the 90's. The first book in the series is "Secret Vampire" , it doesn't have strong characters and is poorly written but that is only my opinion. I regained all my respect for L.J when I read the rest. The second book in the series is my favorite, and it has my favorite characters and it is amazing all around.

I don't usually re-read books, the only ones that I have re-read have all been written by L.J.
Please do yourself a favor and read the Night World series. It is magnificent.



Book one





book two                               book three










Coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment