Tuesday 5 February 2013

Mediator Series...Meg Cabot

"I can see ghosts. I can talk to ghosts. And, if necessary, I can kick some serious ghost butt."

Get thrown into the amazing life of Susannah Simon with her unearthly gift to see trapped and tortured souls. This book kept me turning pages all through the night. It's seriously one of my favorite series yet! She is required to send the souls into their next realm, but when she finds an unsuspecting guest living in her new bedroom, will she do whats right, and send the dashing young lad away to the afterlife, or slip into crazy and irrational love with him? I highly recommend this six part series to all who believe in life after death and maybe even love after life. The person responsible for this exciting, fast-paced novel is Meg Cabot, also author of The princess diaries and the Abandoned series! I could just read this series again and again and never get bored!!


Check it out guys, you won't regret! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment