Tuesday 19 February 2013

My book!

Here's a very unedited few lines of my prologue.

He took off in the dead of night, making his way across the vast forest that enclosed his walled-off city. Trudging through the thick mud that made its way up his long boots. It slowed him but he had no time to waste. He had to get away before anyone suspected that he was missing. This, wandering off, in the middle of the night, was a bad idea, and he knew it. He didn't care though. He had to do this, if only to clear his head and make him come to his senses.

This is a small section and I'll be giving away some lines of each chapter. Only the unedited versions though. My first chapter should be done within the next two days. I haven't been reading too much, but I have a book that I'll start over the weekend. "Blood-Kissed Sky", the sequel to "Darkness Before Dawn".
I will be doing a review as soon as I'm done with it but I won't promise a set date. I'm extremely busy with writing. Thanks for your patience.


Picture from google images.

So on a less serious note... How was everyone's valentines day???

Oh umm I'm also doing my first attempt at photography and using my boyfriend, Colben Holmes as a model. Will Post the pics ASAP. xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment