Thursday 28 February 2013

Work... Agony... Pain... BREATHE

Hey guys I know I wanted to still do a whole lot this month but with so many tests and projects that are on my schedule, along with plans for my 16th birthday on Sunday, I have have had limited amount of time for leisure activities. To be honest, I haven't even glanced at my book that I'm writing, but you'd be happy to hear that I have finished two books in the past two weeks so after I read the third installment of the Tryll series I'll write a review. I'm beyond busy this weekend so I doubt you'll be hearing from me at all. I do apologize. Thank you for your patience. Oh, and I'm also busy waiting for buttons to be placed on my blog so you can easily reach me on Polyvore, Twitter and Tumblr (my tumblr isn't very impressive at the moment, I've only just started out.) Jess from The Famous Jess is designing the buttons, I'm seeing her this weekend so I'll remind her about that. Anyway I hope you know I feel lots of love for all of you!

Lately I have been feeling a lot of empathy towards everyone, I am trying to help people balance their emotional stress as best I can, So, please if anything is bothering you, I'm always here to talk, please never resort to anything unnecessary like suicide. I know there are many people who face depression, I am one of them but I do love my life most of the time, I'm on medication and that helps. If you ever need to talk and have someone listen with an open mind and open heart feel free to contact me. : thailadelport@gmail.com 

Do not hesitate -  1800 247 100, the suicide helpline for 1life. Or, sms Help to 51444. 


I did say that I am busy, but I always, and I mean always have time to talk, if you email me I'll reply as soon as I can. I promise.

Lots of love guys. Remember there is always someone out there who cares. 


Above is for U.S viewers, I think 1life is for South African. 



We're never in something alone, somewhere, out there, someone is facing the same thing you are, and together we can get through our struggles, alive and strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment